Polaris3D Co., Ltd is (hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’) takes importance in personal information of a customer, and complies with the legal regulations on “information telecommunication network usage promotion and information protection”.
The company further lets the customer noticed what appropriate measure is taken for personal information protection. If the personal information handling policy is revised, we will make an announcement via website notification (or via individual announcement).
Personal information to be collected
The company collects personal information as follows, for registration and resume preparation.
- Collected information : Full name , E-mail, Phone-Number, Company, Department, Position
Personal information collection method
Collected through the entered information on the request-related pages
Collection and its usage purpose of personal information
The company facilitates the collected personal information under the purpose below.
- Homepage request management
Retention and usage period of personal information
The company immediately deletes the personal information, once it fulfills its collection and usage purpose.
Deletion and its method of personal information
The company in principle immediately deletes the personal information, once it fulfills its collection and usage purpose. Its deletion procedure and method are as follows.
- Entered information from the user with the purpose of a request, once the purpose is fulfilled, is moved to the separate DB (in case of paper, a separate document container). According to the information protection cause due to internal policies and other associated legal ordinances, the information is stored for a certain amount of time and gets deleted. Personal information shifted to separate DB cannot be used for any other purpose than retention, unless it is stipulation on the regulation.
Personal information provision
- Personal information as the electronic file should be deleted while using technique which makes the record unable to replay.
Providing personal information
The company does not in principle provide user personal information to outside, except the cases below.
- A user agrees to it in advance under the legal regulation, or under the request of an investigation organization according to procedures and methods stipulated on the ordinance with the purpose of investigation.
Consignment of collected personal information
The company does not consign personal customer information to the outside agency without an approval. If there is a need in the future, the customer will be noticed on the consignment subject and its contents, and will have an option to agree in advance.
Installation, operation and rejection of a personal information automatic collection device
The company utilizes ‘cookie’ which is used for saving and locating customer information. Cookie is a very small text file, sent from the server operating the website towards your browser. This is stored in your computer hard disk. We use the cookie for fulfilling the purpose below.
Usage purpose of the cookie
- Cookie is used for analyzing access frequency or visiting time of the members and the non-members, for understanding preferences and interests, for tracing the paths, and for estimating various event participation or the number of visitation. This is to facilitate the target marketing, and to offer the customized service. You have an option on cookie installation. You may therefore accept all the cookies by setting the web browser option with less limits, may undergo separate confirmation per saving the cookie, or may reject storing all the cookies.
How to reject the cookie
- he web browser option with less limits, may undergo separate confirmation per saving the cookie, or may reject storing all the cookies. Option example (in case of Internet Explorer): ‘Tools’ on the upper tab of the web browser > Internet option > Personal information You may have difficulty in service provision once you reject cookie installation.
Claim service on personal information
The company assigns the person and a related department in charge of personal information, for protecting personal customer information and for handling the possible claims related to it.
- Person in charge : Bogyeong Gu
- Telephone number : +82-54-279-4431
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may report all sorts of personal information protection-associated claims towards the person or the related department in charge of personal information, when using the company service.
The company will make effort in giving the swift and sufficient response to the customer claims. If you require an additional report or consultation on other personal information violation, please make contact with the organizations below.
- Individual Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)